100-hour Yoga TTC

100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.

100 hours yoga TTC

Yoga has been becoming a crucial aspect of the daily lifestyle of an individual. 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh It is not only the physical practice but mental and spiritual practice too. It is the finest way to balance or control the body & mind and also to 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh attain the ultimate goal of life. 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh At present time, 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh every single person is trapped with hectic lifestyle! You yearn to relax!
Yes! but how to relax?
Yoga along with meditation 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is the best way to relax and liberate your mind from negativity by 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh controlling the nerves of the body.
Basically focused on the Hatha style, Ashtanga style and Vinyasa style of yoga; the 100 hours yoga training course at Swami Vivekananda Yoga School is run by well- profession yog gurus or teachers holding years of expertise.
One who wants to explore the beautiful Indian traditional culture and ancient yogic culture; 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh then certainly this 100 hours yoga teacher training course is the best opportunity. Every superfine aspect of yoga asanas will be taught by our yoga teachers in this course. 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh If you have less time and due to which you are unable to do the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, then you can switch to this short-term yoga course. The daily yoga practice of approx 8 to 9 hours can completely and wonderfully transform your life; physically, mentally and emotionally as well. We convey our yoga training as per the saying of ancient yoga masters, i.e., "Yoga is all about practice, it is 1% theory only 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and the rest 99% covers practice".
Whether it's about pranayama, 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh meditation, mantra, asanas, shatkarma, mudras, bandhas, alignment or so on; we mainly focus on practical aspects through this yoga course. Well, basically this course is for the beginner level of yoga students but experienced yogis can do it too. Experienced yoga aspirants can judge their potential and yogic knowledge through this course. Join, "Swami Vivekananda Yoga & Meditation School" in the spiritual city of Rishikesh, India to achieve the state of ultimate bliss!

Week wise Programs​

The first week starts from theories on yoga philosophy and basic knowledge of 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Yoga practices and benefits. In this week our primary focus is on Body warming and stretching up 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh for Yogic activities. Basic knowledge about Pranayama, Classical Hatha Yoga and Meditation is provided by our expert teachers.

More emphasis on the practices of Pranayama, Classical Hatha Yoga and meditation is been provided in the second week. Knowledge of Anatomy and Ashtanga-Vinyasa is given to the students.

Imparting of knowledge about Indian traditions and culture with Bhagwad Gita is been rendered to the students. Shatkarma, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and Yoga Nidra will be completed in the final week.



200 Hours Course Fee
With Food & Accommodation- $620
Without Food & Accommodation – $334
Food Accommodation Other Activities
Yogic Diet Attached Washroom Sun Rise Trek
3 meals a Day (Veg & Organic) Hot & Cold Water Ganga Aarti
Fresh fruits Juices Woolen Blanket River Rafting
Herbal / Black/Lemon Tea 24 Hrs Water & Power Supply Music Concert
Seasonal Vegetables Personal Cupboard Beatles Ashram
Hygenic Food Study Table/Chair River Meditation